Aunt Lunie's BBQ Ribs
- 6 Ibs Baby Back Ribs (we like Costco and usually double the recipe for a crowd)
- 1 large onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 teaspoons Angel Brand dry mustard
- 3 teaspoons Angel Brand paprika
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon Angel Brand black pepper
- Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
- 1 Lemon
- Cut ribs into pieces (about 6 per piece) and rinse with lemon juice, then rinse with cold water to remove lemon juice. Dry ribs with paper towel.
- Mix onion, garlic, dry mustard, paprika, salt and pepper. Rub over ribs, cover, and let marinate overnight.
- Ready to cook: preheat oven to 350F
- Line baking sheet with foil and place ribs meat side down on sheet pan. Cover ribs with large piece of foil to create a seal so that the steam will be locked in.
- After 1.5 hours flip ribs and brush with thick layer BBQ sauce to cover them (about ¾ cup). Cover with foil and continue to bake for 1.5 hours.
- Ribs are done when they are falling off the bone.
- Remove top foil and place under broiler for 5 min to crisp up. Watch closely so you don’t burn the ribs. Serve with extra BBQ sauce. Enjoy!