Jamaican Sauté Shrimp Dinner
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 pounds small or medium shrimp
- 2 green onions chopped white and green parts
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice ( ½ a lemon)
- ¼ cup diced red and yellow pepper
- ½ teaspoon Angel Brand ginger powder (or fresh grated ginger)
- ½ teaspoon Angel Brand onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Angel Brand garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat canola oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Make sure shrimp is patted completely dry.
- In batches, pour half the shrimp into skillet and sauté the shrimp for 2 minute on one side.
- Toss in half of the red and yellows bell peppers, ¼ tsp onion powder, ¼ tsp garlic powder, ¼ tsp ginger powder (or fresh grated ginger), and green onion. Flip shrimp to other side. Sauté until shrimp is fully cooked 2-3 more min.