- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 teaspoon Angel Brand ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon Angel Brand ground ginger
- 1 Angel Brand cinnamon stick (or 1/4 tsp Angel Brand ground cinnamon)
- 1 pinch Angel Brand ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- To a small saucepan, add coconut milk, oat milk, turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, black pepper, and sweetener of choice.
- Whisk to combine and warm over medium heat. Heat until hot to the touch but not boiling – about 4 minutes – whisking frequently.
- Turn off heat and taste to adjust flavor. Add more sweetener to taste or more turmeric or ginger for intense spice + flavor.
- Remove cinnamon stick and serve immediately, dividing between two glasses.
*Adapted from the minimalist baker