Magnolia Lemon Pie Dessert
Magnolia Lemon Pie
- 1 ½ cups crushed graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons butter , melted
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Angel Brand cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh grated Angel Brand nutmeg
- 2 (14 ounce) cans Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 3 egg yolks
- ⅔ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- For the Crust: Spray a pie dish with non-stick spray. Combine crushed graham crackers, butter, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Press into prepared pie plate. Bake for 8 minutes until crust sets.
- For the Pie Filling: Using a mixer, mix the condensed milk, egg yolks, lemon juice and salt together. Beat on medium speed for 4-5 minutes. Pour into pie crust and bake for 10 minutes at 350.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
- For the Whipped Cream: Mix the cream, sugar, and vanilla. Whip until fluffy, and add to cooled lemon pie.
Recipe slightly adapted from Joanna Gaines
Reduced condensed milk and spiced it up a bit with cinnamon and nutmeg.